5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.
Old 10-27-2015, 11:10 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Engine and Powertrain
Print Wikipost

I'm done with this car!

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 08:51 PM
TheRealMarkNieb

Well to everyone thats sending me messages, the jokes on you for actually believing this and still talking about it over a year later. Was just a big joke started by OneFastEclipes just to see peoples reactions, and apparently its reached just about every car forum around so guess its safe to say we won. I dont own a mustang nor have ever owned one, so no i dont have a cobra to sell you.

The account almost got banned for him having two accounts on same ip but he gave them some story about why and they let him go.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:45 PM
milanorama
1st Gear Member

I'll still trade my mustang and $500 for that cobra... still assuming that this isn't a hoax... mine is great! kinda...
Old 11-27-2008, 10:49 PM
TheReallyRealMarkNieb

Originally Posted by TheRealMarkNieb
Well to everyone thats sending me messages, the jokes on you for actually believing this and still talking about it over a year later. Was just a big joke started by OneFastEclipes just to see peoples reactions, and apparently its reached just about every car forum around so guess its safe to say we won. I dont own a mustang nor have ever owned one, so no i dont have a cobra to sell you.

The account almost got banned for him having two accounts on same ip but he gave them some story about why and they let him go.

Don't believe him, Im the ReallyRealMarkNieb. TheRealMarkNieb is an imposter.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:10 PM
EJ8

Originally Posted by michaelsevilla
ahahahah wow some mustang owners (small percentage) are about as smart as honda owners.
oh just because we drive mustangs we are better than Honda??? you guys need to grow up. talking **** about Honda drivers. yes i drive a mustang and a Honda and there is pros and cons about both. but i fuccing hate it when people talk **** about Honda people.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 PM
Ketis
2nd Gear Member

im sure glad this thread got put back in existence.....

not..
Old 11-28-2008, 12:34 AM
lxman1
4th Gear Member

If it was legit, then how much oil was actually in it that it drained for over 10 minutes???
Old 11-28-2008, 02:38 AM
steharz

i dont give a **** if it was BS or not,gave me a good laugh and id bet its been done before
Old 11-28-2008, 01:13 PM
Sievers

Great joke!
Old 11-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Dan Starnes

Lotsa laughs,,
Old 11-28-2008, 06:23 PM
Frostyballz

This thread was posted at www.gpona.com, a grand prix forum... He claims he got a 97 GTP and I am praying that he doesn't try to flush the oil out of the GP with water. I read through the first page of this thread and couldn't even get past that, thinking about what that poor GTP must be going through. Oh well, sorry about the mustang loss everyone haha, i feel for you.

Quick Reply: I'm done with this car!